Sunday, October 17, 2010

Hepi belated birtday 2 me......

I'm turning to 27 on 7th October 2010..how the time flies by..but that is the fact!!!

Sampai lupe nk bagi salam..

Assalamualaikum...

Dah laaaaameeeee.......sgt kan x post ntry..bz nyer saye ni..



ini adalah tmpt saye yg tgh bz..nmpk x fail2 yang x bekemas tuh...


so da bbrp mggu brp sempat nk wish besday kat diri sndiri..

so what I wish on my 27th historic day...


  • I want 2 be an extraordinary mother of gently molding my beloved child...my lil caliph..

  • I want 2 be an extraordinary wife to my lovely hubby.. he'll be loyal 2 me and won't let me down 4 da rest of my life..Insyallah..Amin..

  • Wishing me Excellent Health, Full of energy & enthusiasm to enjoy life and do what my love most!

  • I really hope that ALLAH swt will make my path easier. Will keep on praying...seeking for His guidance...Amin....


On my besday gak I got a suprised....

Thank you very much my dearie..you’re my partner,my confidant,my advisor,my love and my everything..

No comments:

Post a Comment

© .::The Little Caliphs::.