Sunday, June 13, 2010

~Quick update~

Quick post from me..for two month summary..
  • 1 May 2010 - Happy Birthday to my dearest..May everyday be filled with sunshine and smiles, laughter and love. Huhu..sori coz nothing special from me 4 this year.
  • 27 - 29 May 2010 - My little dearest humairah was admitted due to bronchopneumonia.. Sian anak ibu.. I'm very sad to see the situation at that time..pity of u my dear..
  • 1 June 2010 - Happy 3rd anniversary with my beloved husband.. I love you, not for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. My sweet hubby and I have been married for three years. I love him for a million reasons. I love the way he listens. I love how he sees the good in everyone. I love his problem solving skills and how he helps me to solve problems. I love his presence in the house. I love that he is steadfast, strong, and honorable. I love the way he loves our two little princess. I love him. I love us. Happy Anniversary my Love.
  • 8 June 2010 - Wardah already can walk..tapi step masih x betul lagi..hopefully she can walking better..ibu sentiasa besama wardah..

No comments:

Post a Comment

© .::The Little Caliphs::.